OK! I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone and start a new blog. This is my first so bear with me. What I would like to get out of this blog is several things.....to keep in touch with my friends/family, get inspiration from my trusty friends and last but not least.....TO VENT!! Not the same thing as fussing or bickering mind you.
I just got a new camera. I have been thinking of getting one for a while. I had a kodak easyshare (which I loved) but my dear husband continues to take it to work and leaves it there....which is a real problem for me since I love to take pictures and scrapbook them. So, now I have a new camera and he has the kodak. I got a Sony and I am enjoying learning the different functions it has. I will post pictures in a day or so.
Well, it's time for bed. Gotta get up early for work....this time change thing has gotten me off track. It takes me about a week to get adjusted.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogs!!
I am glad to see you are joining in on the fun, Angel!
Post a Comment